JOIN THE TEAM!
STUDIO ASSISTANT + SHIPPING COORDINATOR
We are so excited to be hiring! We rarely have openings so we are looking for someone who really fits well long term with our team and pace.
The Studio Assistant & Shipping Coordinator position will require working out of our home studio 15-25 hours/week (across 2-3 days). Hours are flexible and can be increased depending on growth within the job and business growth and seasons.
The Studio Assistant & Shipping Coordinator is a position that will support the work of the studio owners and manager. Tasks include packaging and shipping online orders and prepping various materials for orders—including packaging many small bags of soil and sand, labeling, etc. Our studio assistant will also be in charge of reporting inventory levels, watering plants, assisting with clay, assembling plants and planters for markets, organizing the greenhouse, keeping the studio clean and organized during projects, cleaning up clay areas and tools with hose, and deep cleaning the studio. Clay experience is not a requirement but is a plus!
The Studio Assistant & Shipping Coordinator's attention to detail is the foundation for the level of quality that customers expect in our product.
What we need in a Studio Assistant & Shipping Coordinator:
- Extremely high attention to detail + eye for beautiful and careful packaging
- Fast paced
- Highly independent and self-motivated person
- Punctual and reliable
- Works well on a team and likes to support others
- Is okay getting messy with dirt, clay, using hoses, etc.
- Works 15-25 hours/week, 2-3 days/week; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, between the hours of 9am-6:00pm.
No weekends or evenings.
- Bonus points and pay for clay experience!
- Must be available from now through mid-December but we prefer someone who wants to grow and have a future with the business long term!
* Must be a non-smoker. We have someone highly allergic on our team.
Compensation starts at $10-12 per hour depending on experience with potential for growth and management in the future.
Artistic skill not necessary, but attention to detail is a must. We’re looking to hire ASAP. Since we are a small tight-knit group, we will require a short trial period to to see how you work within the team and for you to see if the job is a good fit for you!
If this sounds like a position you would love, please email us at - email@example.com - with your resume, how you would like to contribute to the team, what your long term life goals are, and how this job will help you achieve those future goals!